Careers at HEBI
We are looking for motivated individuals who are interested in joining a small, creative, cross-disciplinary team of roboticists in building a foundation for the next generation of robotics hardware.
Please submit all CV and resume material to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're a student at Carnegie Mellon University or University of Pittsburgh, HEBI will be on site at career events this fall; stop by to meet us!
- Extend and maintain HEBI ROS nodes and examples.
- Create example nodes for using specific HEBI hardware configurations with ROS.
- Create demos and videos of capabilities for using HEBI components with ROS.
- Interface with customers, providing support, responding to feedback, and developing custom solutions.
- Work closely with C++ API developers.
- Create robot kits and examples with a focus on optimizing the user experience
- B.S. in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related discipline
- C++ proficiency.
- Experience using ROS with robot hardware.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
- US Citizen or permanent resident and ability to relocate to sunny Pittsburgh, PA.